Transnational Call 2011
It is the goal of MNT-ERA.NET to make national support programmes in MNT accessible to transnational consortia. Five calls for transnational, pre-competitive research projects have already been executed (summary previous Calls) demonstrating successful transnational cooperations between national and regional funding programmes.
MNT-ERA.NET continues to encourage the submission of commercialisable R&D proposals addressing all fields of micro and nano technologies including production processes and technologies. Project consortia consisting of at least two parties from two different participating countries/regions will be invited.
In this Transnational Call 2011, particular emphasis will be put on the following applications:
- Processing of (multi)material systems (e.g. nanostructured materials, composites and micro/nano multimaterial systems, processes for low cost high volume manufacturing)
- Materials functionalisation (e.g. nano objects, structured surfaces & interfaces)
- Smart Sensor Systems (e.g. sensor networks, sensors for logistics, control of infrastructure, electronic identification systems, cognitive systems, optical systems)
- Medical and health devices (e.g. networked monitoring of health parameters, bio sensors and actuators, bio interfaces, lab on chip)
- Life cycle (optimisation) processes for micro/nano systems, development methods, reliability assessment, integration technologies (e.g. energy efficient production technologies, energy harvesting and storage systems, power conversion and management, recovery of rare materials)
- Call announcement
- Participating countries and funding information
- Process description
- Guide for proposers
- Full proposal form (mandatory)
> SUBMIT obligatory PRE-PROPOSAL (stage 1 is now closed)
SUBMIT FULL PROPOSAL (stage 2 is now closed)